Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Postal Reading Challenge 2014: Gateway to Links

This is the place to find all the relevant links for the Postal Reading Challenge 2014.



Postal Reading Challenge SIGN UP POST  including rules and information


 Postal Reading Challenge Quarterly LinkUps, January-March

 Postal Reading Challenge April Linkups

Postal Reading Challenge May Linkups 

Postal Reading Challenge June Linkups

Postal Reading Challenge July & August Linkups

Postal Reading Challenge September Linkups

Postal Reading Challenge Final & Finishing Linkups

**********************************

2013's Postal Reading Links if you'd like to explore them for reading suggestions

3 comments:

  1. Hello to everyone in our sweet, special group. I've loved mail all of my life. If it's all right, I'd love to share that a trio of reading challenges I started this month have as some of the prizes: Canadian postcards, my portraits, and my own greeting cards. :) I thought that would appeal to our community most of all. Yours Sincerely, Carolyn. http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/2014/02/01/riedelchallengesfaq/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pleased to announce among the June links that I have finished twelve books matching our theme! I have written explanations on my blog page about how each of them fit in, with accompanying reviews. Carolyn. http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/postal-history-food/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been so super fast about this challenge! Thanks for reading along and sharing all your reviews too.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!