Saturday, March 28, 2009

How to Buy a Love of Reading...

I had an email recently from author Tanya Egan Gibson. She mentioned her book trailer for her new novel, How to Buy a Love of Reading, coming out in May this year.
I finally remembered to go take a look, and it was quite entertaining! Good use of archival film clips from the Library of Congress. I'm still not sure if it will be exactly my kind of read, but the cover has a pretty sketch on it! And she has a website at which she wants you to send her your own stories about a story that may have saved your life.

Take a look...over at the trailer on Youtube.
(I've been trying to embed it but Blogger is being annoying again...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!