Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Magician's Book winners



First of all, Merry Christmas to all the Ukrainians out there! If I had a Cyrillic keyboard I could wish you a proper holiday. :)





As my Christmas gift to you all, I've drawn the 3 winners for Laura Miller's The Magician's Book. They are:



Kim from Sophisticated Dorkiness

Kate from Kate's Book Blog

JaneFan from The Bookworm's Hideout



Congratulations to the winners!
But don't lose hope, if you didn't win this time around, pop over to Fresh Ink Books, where Sandra has a giveaway of this book in the works. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I have this book to read now. I sort of started it, but didn't really invest anytime in it. I am hoping to get going with it later in January.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!