Saturday, October 18, 2014

Readathon: Mid-Event Update


Okay, it's already been 12 hours since this Readathon thing started...where did they go?? I spent the last four or five hours offline, lounging and reading with absolutely no distractions, except for the pizza that was brought to me to eat while reading... :) I had a great time with a few different books.

Title of book(s) read since last update:

One Foolish Heart by June Wilson (done)
We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson (done -- couldn't put it down!)
Bits of: Faith Fox by Jane Gardam & Three-Legged Horse by Ann Hood

Number of books read since you started:

3 completed; 3 dipped into

Pages read since last update:

442 p.

Running total of pages read since you started:

778 p.

Amount of time spent reading since last update:

5 h.

Running total of time spent reading since you started

9h 35 m.

Observations:

This is a great day to read. Feel like I'm just getting started!

And here are my answers to the official
Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
Just starting Jane Gardam's Faith Fox and I really want to keep going. Great stuff.

2. How many books have you read so far?
Finished 3

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Hmm. Maybe my Barbara Pym that I have in reserve, since I know I'll love it

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not really. But blogging/tweeting etc. turns into quite a lengthy interruption...but a fun one.. !

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How FAST is is going!


4 comments:

  1. Blogging does take up a lot of time, as does cheering, but it's sooooooo fun seeing what others are doing! :) Hope you are still having fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is fun to see what everyone is up to! Lots of great reading going on.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Karsyn, it takes a bit of time but is all worth it!Go, go, you can do it! #TeamKing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all worth it. Such fun to read with so many others doing the same.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!